Revising: Changes

The blog before my last one was of me doing my film review. I managed to include the factors that I needed to. I wrote about the changes I made to my final task. The more I look at it, the more unhappy I become. I feel as if the quality is not as good as it should be and honestly I am unable to reshoot. My video is due sooner rather than later.    Howdie! Some time has passed since I have caught the blog up on what I have been up to. It is definitely that time again, hence the title. TODAY I FILMED THE SECOND HALF OF MY FILM. I gave myself two days to complete filming in total and I met my personal goal. It feels so good to know that I am done with this portion of my project. My head is spinning. I know I have a little over a month to get myself together before walking into that exam room. Back to today though, I spent the first half of my day finishing up my hair. School resumes tomorrow and I cannot attend my classes looking crazy. I am entitled to look decent while in high school especially if I have the power to make it so. I had my mom move her car out of the frame so no personal information was shown. I backed up a good distance from the house so the audience could get a good picture of my message and for me to be able to properly place my titles. I dislike issues with contrast. To be fairly  honest I don't know which color text will go best with each of the different settings, I am thinking either black or white... if not then red. I started filming and realized it was not possible to do both a pan and then a zoom. I booted the zoom idea and went with the pan. The pan is a required and so is the zoom but I already filmed a zoom shot. I want to be able to be proud of my work and have it perfect as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

We're almost there

My Pitch