We're almost there

   Hello everyone! It has been a while since I have come around this block to update you guys on what is going on. Lately I have researching different ways I can improve my final task. I can recall what felt like yesterday choosing between two fantastic pitches. One pitch was about an escaped robber hidden amongst teenagers hanging out at a local mall. The other pitch was about a tragedy is reported by a girl in her diary and how drama unfolds. Despite my efforts to go with the first one I had to go with the second. As a high school student, with no source of income I was unable to fund my activities or any projects that may have come my way. Of course I would be able to buy a camera that is necessary because the camera would last me nearly a lifetime. As well as it would be a one time purchase instead of continuous payments. To add to my disadvantages I knew that I was gonna have more than a hard time gathering the people I would need. In my planning blog I mentioned choosing my actors later on. It was then time for me to get to thinking. I had a few people in mind but I would have to double check with them. My next option was what I went with. This was more manageable. As soon as I started I got on board and actually look forward to the ending. It went smoothly and everything went well. All my actors had arrived they performed their roles as expected. I recommend this to anyone and everyone.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

My Pitch