Editing: To the max

 Hoorah hoorah!!! I am well and able. I have finished editing! After what felt like years, my opening sequence has come together and made me proud. The actors, the settings, the timeframe, everything deserves a chef's kiss. I am beyond ecstatic that I can now focus on other portions of my Cambridge exams. For starters the essay, I am not a strong writer. Though it pains me to admit it, its true. My writing skills at most are mediocre. Sure, sometimes they get me going but majority of the time I struggle for a bit before getting the gist of things. Editing was not all rainbows and sunshine. There were plenty of times I thought of giving up. During those hard times I told myself that I am strong enough to get through this rough patch unphased. What I spoke became true with prayer. I finished in no time. Though changes were made, everything came out beautifully. I heard of whispers of an upcoming peer review and then a change which we have to make based on the peer review. My heart nearly skipped a beat. I have worked days and night back to back perfecting my work of art. It is just hitting me that someone else will have to revise this and if they find it perfect, there might be an issue. As is a universal rule, no one or in other terms nothing is perfect. I am sure that it will be fine though. At last editing is done (: I am stressing a little less as of now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

We're almost there

My Pitch