Reviewing My Film

 Hmmm... siri translate peer review. Today I asked my desk neighbors, Ashley and Kassandra to look at my video and give me some feedback. The feedback in which they gave me was most helpful. At first my titles for my opening scene were large. They suggested that I might it smaller. Why, you ask? Well simply because it is out of the ordinary for titles like 'actors' and such to practically fill up the screen. They made a valid point that I should center the name of my movie. I wanted to make the name of my movie bigger to emphasis the message but I could not. When I tried, I failed because the words ran off the screen. I was disappointed by this thorn in my side. In my eyes I thought my film was perfect. Everyone does not see the same though, where someone sees perfectness, another can see a place that needs a lot of correction and aide. Something else that Ashley and Kassandra suggested was making my pan shot of the house longer. My title for that screen was short and being that it was an establishing shot, the audience should get a decent amount of time to engrave the visual inside of their heads. I was scared that the beginning would resemble a trailer but they both assured me that it was not in fact a trailer. I tip my hat to people in the film industry, it is a load of work to do on your own, but together anything can be achieved. There were a lot of transitions within my movie but without them, it looked like an array of disorganized videos. My transitions helped bring my whole final task together.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

We're almost there

My Pitch