A look into the past

 Today is a half day. I am done, with everything. I have planned my movie, I have written my script and everything. The only thing I have left is to practice for my actual essays. I am worried that I will not be able to organize a nice, detailed essay based on the little time that they give us. I write slow for a young woman that is in high school. Today can be utilized to my advantage as a catch up day for myself. I feel like I am not where I should be as an excellent student in AICE Media. Though I am not an A level student, I have acquired knowledge from my fellow friends that I would not have gotten if I did not put myself out there to get that information. Looking back to my project there are certain things I could have done differently. How, you ask? Well I can easily answer that question. This goes back to me filming the first and second half of my film. Let's think back to the cemetery. There was this scene where a conversation occurred between two of my actors. They did a swell job, the way they upheld themselves was extraordinary. I felt iffy about how their voice level. It was windy outside so their voices were hard to hear. We tried utilizing airpods and the microphones and them to fix the issues with the volume levels but that did not work out my way. No matter what we did the wind was very loud. I accepted that and moved on to the next scene. The second half of filming bothered me only after I edited it. I asked my cousin to look at the clip and he proceeded to tell me that it was not my best work. I recorded in early afternoon instead of in the evening and that was not the proper way to go about things. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

We're almost there

My Pitch